We offer feasibility study layouts, which allow the developer/land owner to investigate and evaluate the potential of a site or building. This service includes the following:
- Setting out a brief history of the site, overall condition, significance, constraints and opportunities.
- Preliminary design options will be developed, compared, and a preferred option is established.
- Programme of work will be designed using Microsoft Project.
- These studies can be grant funded and then form part of the submission for further grant applications.
Our team members have undertaken many feasibility studies during years in practice; a high percentage have been converted to actual projects. We believe that this is due to the quality of our team members, with the following skills and experiences:
- Many years of collective experience.
- Professionalism in our project management, quality contract drawings and programming.
- Staff dedication ‘added-value’, stemming from team enthusiasm and interest in our project.
- Practical, economical and focused approach.
- Understanding of the site, its history and context.
- Team imagination, inspiration and creative ability.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
Our feasibility studies are always tailored to meet a client’s needs. They can range from a relatively simple assessment to a complex review of different sites and potential uses. In all cases the project is appraised, options are identified in discussion with the client and outline schemes are developed, costed and reviewed with the client body and other interested parties. A preferred option is selected and promotional illustrations are produced together with valuations, lists of possible funding sources and a clear summary of conclusions.
We offer initial comprehensive feasibility studies to investigate if a project is worth your time, effort and viability, providing an assessment of the practicality of a project or idea/s, as it gives you and other stakeholders a clear picture of the proposed project. We can produce a project master plan including a project business plan, and ball-park estimate.
For more information please feel free to CONTACT US.